Thursday, September 25, 2014

SEMPANG BEDOK at énak2 Special seafood horfun

Special seafood horfun at énak2


They've replace the norm smooth horfun to the fried crispy ones. I originally thought it was an added ingredient, turns out as i dig further into my bowl i can't find any of that smooth yumminess. I cant say its not nice, it was delicious with no doubt. 

The thinner ones have are airy light and crispy while the thicker ones got 
A chewy heavier texture. 

This is just different, only for that moment i was looking forward for some smooth horfun underneath with that crispy noodles on top. I was GREEDY I want The Best of Both Worlds!!

LOL My bad :( maybe I should call for a special order the next time. 
Maybe, it was mentioned in the menu and because I was SUPER HUNGRY I missed it. (maybe they fine print it...heh.. okok I was being over dramatic)

Definitely worth trying and if u do a must to eat with loads of cili padi and some light soya sauce & of course the pickled green chillies with a bit of the vinegar woooii berdesuutt! . . 
Semuan nak eh. Why not?


♡♡♡ OF 5

FB LINK: Enak Enak

No comments:

Post a Comment

This COOKBOOK is dedicated especially to IBU, MAK, NENEK and MAMA

This COOKBOOK is dedicated especially to IBU, MAK, NENEK and MAMA
!! WARNING !! I always "agak-agak" and usually the old skool "sukat" kind of person. Segengamku tak akan sama segengam dengan segengammu. Proceed at your own risk.