Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Beef noodles part 1

Overall Rating ☆☆☆☆

Jemput Bismillah 

Need i introduce this famous beef noodles?
No need la eh..  its been around since donkey years seyy.

I still wonder why they closed the ones at Tampines thou. Now they're  only available at Clementi central hawker (Block 449 Clementi Ave 3) and Seah im food center near habour front mrt station ( 424 Telok Blangah Rd).

Personally I prefers the ones at Seah Im. The beef portions here at clementi isn't consistent and less but due to convince sake I still often visit the Clementi's outlet.

From my observations most people just add the flakes and sour chilli sauce by the side fr dipping.
Which is not actuallt recommend. But hey no rules!

How i have mine?
1 to 2 spoonful of the sour chilli,
1/4 tsp of chilli flakes,
2 tsp sugar and just a tiny splash of fish sauce
all the above into the soup then give it a good toss.
but ya, you know me, I always have some extra by the side too in case not enough.

The broth by it self is delightful but i really like mine a little sour, hot and sweet...
Devine and so far still my most favourite

No comments:

Post a Comment

This COOKBOOK is dedicated especially to IBU, MAK, NENEK and MAMA

This COOKBOOK is dedicated especially to IBU, MAK, NENEK and MAMA
!! WARNING !! I always "agak-agak" and usually the old skool "sukat" kind of person. Segengamku tak akan sama segengam dengan segengammu. Proceed at your own risk.